Shop & Support
Support McNeese while you shop!
Now, when you shop online with AmazonSmile or at Kroger, each organization will donate to the McNeese Foundation based on the amount of your eligible purchases.
Shop & Support
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to McNeese State University Foundation whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- Visit www.smile.amazon.com and sign in. Your login information should be the same as what you enter for your regular Amazon account.
- A page will appear with Select a Charitable Organization to Start Shopping at the top. Under or pick your own charitable organization, enter McNeese State University Foundation and click Search.
- Click Select next to our organization name. Check the box Yes, I understand that I must always start at smile.amazon.com to support the McNeese State University Foundation. Click Start shopping.
Shop & Support
A Digital Account is needed in order to participate in Kroger Community Rewards.If you already have a Digital Account, skip to the section named Selecting an Organization.
How to Register a Digital Account
Creating a digital account is as simple as 1,2,3… Simply visit www.kroger.com and follow these directions.
- Click Save then Kroger Community Rewards.
- Click “I’m a Customer”.
- Sign in with your Kroger account or create an account.
Please make sure that you add your card number or create a virtual card number while registering your digital account. This is required for the Community Rewards Program so that your transactions apply towards the program.
Selecting an Organization
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Community Rewards selection on your Digital Account.
- Sign into your Digital Account (if you haven’t already).
- Select Community, then Kroger Community Rewards.
- Scroll down to the Community Rewards section of your account page.
- Under Community Rewards, enter the information requested (name, address, etc.).
- Enter the name or non-profit organization (NPO) number of the organization that you wish to support. McNeese State University Foundation NPO number is MR226.
- Select the appropriate organization from the list and click Enroll.
Your selected organization will now display in the Community Rewards section of your account page. Any transactions moving forward using the card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program. It takes approximately 10 days for the Community Rewards total to begin displaying on your receipt.
You must present your Kroger Plus Card or provide your Alternate ID at the register during the transaction in order for it to count towards the program.
Organization selections must be renewed once a year, during the month of August. Simply follow the instructions detailed in the “Selecting an Organization” section in order to maintain or update your selected organization.