Outriders (MSU Retirees)
The Outriders mission is to serve as the McNeese State University retirement association, which is dedicated to continued support of the University and to the development of programs and services that contribute to the well-being and creativity of retired faculty, staff, and their families. The purpose of the Outriders retiree association is to connect McNeese retirees to each other and to the University; to promote fellowship; to further the general welfare of the membership; and to advance matters of mutual interest to programs of McNeese.
- Renewal of campus parking hangtag (Retirees only).
- Lunch on campus at Rowdy’s Dining for faculty/staff cost of $5.95 plus tax.
- McNeese Bookstore 20% discount (excluding textbooks, electronics and already reduced/sale items). Present card at Bookstore.
- Membership in the Recreation Complex for $30/semester
- Frazar Memorial Library privileges
- Christmas party and spring picnic invitation.
- Fall and Spring newsletters
Retired or former employees (must have been employed five years or more), their spouses or widows/widowers, or as approved by the Board of Directors, other persons who support the goals of the Association.
Dues are determined by the Board of Directors and are assessed on a fiscal year basis (July 1 to June 30). Dues are payable on or before September 15th of each fiscal year. Dues are $20/person.
Please make checks payable to:
Lake Charles, LA 70609
- Annual Meeting – Sept. 23, 2 p.m, SEED Center
- Barn Party – Oct. 7, 11 a.m., VanMetre Home in Vinton
- Board Meeting – Oct. 19, 2 p.m., Location TBD
- Homecoming Parade – Oct. 21, 7 p.m., President’s Home Lawn (tentative)
- Christmas Party – Dec. 9 at 6 p.m., SEED Center
|Mary Kaye Eason|
|Lilly Ann Hebert|
|Mary Ann Ogea|
|Richard H. Reid|
|Robert Earl Turner|
|Buddy Van Metre|
|Sharon Van Metre|